Final night aboard Princess Cruises! Last night to enjoy the sit down dinner at the Princess Cruises Dining Room. Should we try the new dishes or their signature dishes? Maybe we should try it all coz’ once we leave the deck the next day, we’re back to doing our own cooking at home. Check out Princess Cruises Food and Menu for day 7 of our 7-day Classic California Cruise. And if you’re only seeing this now, this is a series of food inducing coma. Check out Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 to 5, and Day 6 of all the yummy goodness that Princess Cruises has to offer during their sit down dinner. And again, if you wish to skip it, there are other food options available aboard the ship.
Note: This is merely a sampling of what is being served on board. We cannot predict when the menu would change or if it has changed at the time of your cruise.
This is the Princess Cruises food and menu during the sit-down dinner. For those who have never cruised before, sit-down dinner is included in your cruise fare with the option of choosing traditional dining (6:30 PM or 8:30 PM) or anytime dining. Other dining options with Princess Cruises includes their buffet (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, and the 24-hr international cafe. And as if that’s not enough, room service is complimentary.
PRINCESS CRUISES SIT-DOWN DINNER TIMES:
- ANYTIME DINING℠
Anytime Dining option – a Princess original – allows you the freedom to eat with whomever you wish, and whenever you like – just as you would at a fine restaurant – between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. You can have a table for two one evening and join a group for a festive meal the next.
Not available on Dawn and Pacific Princess. Not available on Diamond Princess while in Japan. Available on Sea Princess effective September 19, 2017 and on Sun Princess effective April 25, 2017.
- TRADITIONAL DINING
Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time, either 6:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. in our upscale main dining rooms. You’ll be seated at the same table and enjoy the same tablemates and wait staff throughout your voyage.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD AND MENU: Day 7 of 7
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD & MENU: SALAD AND APPETIZER
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD & MENU: SOUP AND MAIN COURSE
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD: DESSERTS
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 1 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 2 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 3 to 5 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 6 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRUISING? CHECK OUR OTHER CRUISE POSTS FOR CRUISE TIPS & TRICKS:
- Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Princess Cruises Afternoon Tea
- Princess Cruises Breakfast Buffet
- 101 Cruise Tips & Tricks
- 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
- Princess VS Carnival: Which cruise line fits your Personality
- 20 Reasons Why we Keep Cruising
- Tips for Cruising with a Group
- Check What to Pack for a Cruise
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
ALSO VISIT – 40 USEFUL THINGS TO PACK FOR A CRUISE: