Dinner on Day 6 was really special aboard our Classic California Cruise with Princess Cruises. It’s formal night, AKA Lobster night on most cruises. If you’ve never cruise before, it’s usually when they serve lobster and Princess Cruises made it so good, I wanted seconds. But good thing I made room for dessert because their Chocolate Dome was spectacular. Here’s the Princess Cruises Food and Menu: Day 6 of 7. If you’ve missed it, make sure to check Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 to 5 for all the yummy goodness in the Princess Cruises Dining Room.
Note: This is merely a sampling of what is being served on board. We cannot predict when the menu would change or if it has changed at the time of your cruise.
This is the menu and food during the sit-down dinner. For those who have never cruised before, sit-down dinner is included in your cruise fare with the option of choosing traditional dining (6:30 PM or 8:30 PM) or anytime dining. Other dining options with Princess Cruises includes their buffet (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, and the 24-hr international cafe. And as if that’s not enough, room service is complimentary.
PRINCESS CRUISES SIT-DOWN DINNER TIMES:
- ANYTIME DINING℠
Anytime Dining option – a Princess original – allows you the freedom to eat with whomever you wish, and whenever you like – just as you would at a fine restaurant – between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. You can have a table for two one evening and join a group for a festive meal the next.
Not available on Dawn and Pacific Princess. Not available on Diamond Princess while in Japan. Available on Sea Princess effective September 19, 2017 and on Sun Princess effective April 25, 2017.
- TRADITIONAL DINING
Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time, either 6:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. in our upscale main dining rooms. You’ll be seated at the same table and enjoy the same tablemates and wait staff throughout your voyage.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD AND MENU: Day 6 of 7
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD & MENU: SALAD AND APPETIZER
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD & MENU: SOUP AND MAIN COURSE
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD & MENU: DESSERTS
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 1 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 2 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 3 to 5 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 7 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRUISING? CHECK OUR OTHER CRUISE POSTS FOR CRUISE TIPS & TRICKS:
- Why adults want to be at Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Our 101 Cruise Tips & Tricks
- 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
- Princess VS Carnival: Which cruise line fits your Personality
- 20 Reasons Why we Keep Cruising
- Tips for Cruising with a Group
- Check What to Pack for a Cruise
ALSO VISIT – 40 USEFUL THINGS TO PACK FOR A CRUISE: