To continue on with the Princess Cruises Food and Menu series, here’s Day 3 to 5 of our sit-down dinner during our 7-day Classic California Cruise with Princess Cruises. Check Day 1 and Day 2 and just feel how much fun (and maybe even calories) you’ll get when cruising with Princess.
Note: This is merely a sampling of what is being served on board. We cannot predict when the menu would change or if it has changed at the time of your cruise.
This is the menu and food during the sit-down dinner. For those who have never cruised before, sit-down dinner is included in your cruise fare with the option of choosing traditional dining (6:30 PM or 8:30 PM) or anytime dining. Other dining options with Princess Cruises includes their buffet (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, and the 24-hr international cafe. And as if that’s not enough, room service is complimentary.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD AND MENU: Day 3 of 7
Because we’ve been so full from eating for a good 2 days, we decided to skip the sit-down dinner on Day 3 of our Princess Cruise and just grab something light that night at the buffet. Here’s the Princess Cruises Menu for Day 3 though. You can always check this before dinner service starts right outside the dining room you’re assigned to. Looking at it now (when I haven’t even had breakfast) while I put together this post, I think I love what’s on the appetizer list more than what’s on the main course. I would want the pate, the artichoke dip, and the tri tip roast. But okay, I’ll also get the Pad Thai or the Seafood Skewer as main course. Haha. They don’t post the dessert menu outside but for sure it was really good like the first 2 days.
PRINCESS CRUISES SIT-DOWN DINNER TIMES:
- ANYTIME DINING℠
Anytime Dining option – a Princess original – allows you the freedom to eat with whomever you wish, and whenever you like – just as you would at a fine restaurant – between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. You can have a table for two one evening and join a group for a festive meal the next.
Not available on Dawn and Pacific Princess. Not available on Diamond Princess while in Japan. Available on Sea Princess effective September 19, 2017 and on Sun Princess effective April 25, 2017.
- TRADITIONAL DINING
Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time, either 6:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. in our upscale main dining rooms. You’ll be seated at the same table and enjoy the same tablemates and wait staff throughout your voyage.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD AND MENU: Day 4 of 7
Looks like we got ourselves a good break on Day 3 that we’re back to eat more at the Princess Cruises Dining Room by Day 4. I did love the Carpaccio for appetizer. I must have been so hungry though that I don’t have a picture of our main course but you can check the Princess Cruise Menu below of what might be on Day 4 of your cruise. Again, it depends on your cruise (this is just a sample of the type of dishes they serve on board). For dessert, Creme Brûlée is a must order at all times!
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD & MENU: SOUP, SALAD, MAIN ENTREE, & DESSERT
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD AND MENU: Day 5 of 7
We skipped the main dining room again for Day 5. Note that cruise lines serve their signature dishes nightly on top of new dishes every night. Missing day 5 means I didn’t get to try that twice baked goat’s cheese soufflé and the sea scallops dish that’s on the menu. Maybe next time.
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 1 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 2 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 6 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 7 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRUISING? CHECK OUR OTHER CRUISE POSTS FOR CRUISE TIPS & TRICKS:
- Why adults want to be at Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Our 101 Cruise Tips & Tricks
- 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
- Princess VS Carnival: Which cruise line fits your Personality
- 20 Reasons Why we Keep Cruising
- Tips for Cruising with a Group
- Check What to Pack for a Cruise
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
ALSO VISIT – 40 USEFUL THINGS TO PACK FOR A CRUISE: