Curious to see Princess Cruises Menu and Food Pictures? We have tons of it from our 7 Day Cruise with Crown Princess. This is just the first night out of 7. You might gain 7 pounds from looking at all these food. You’ve been warned! LOL. We also have Carnival Cruise Menu and Food, make sure to visit that if you’re cruising with Carnival but for now, here’s Princess Cruises Menu for you to peruse through.
BESIDES PRINCESS CRUISES MENU AND FOOD, WE ALSO HAVE OTHER CRUISE FOOD ARTICLES WE RECOMMEND YOU READ ABOUT:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
Bread and butter was served as we perused through Princess Cruises Dinner Menu. Our eldest who does not eat butter end up liking it coz’ it’s in the shape of a flower. While I am officially missing carbs now.
PRINCESS CRUISES MENU
PRINCESS CRUISES MENU: DINNER
I’m really craving for prime rib now. Toppings for your baked potato is served table side. Next up is Princess Cruises Dessert Menu and we went ahead and ordered everything that sounded yummy.
TO CRUISE NOW? PIN IT TO YOUR BUCKET LIST:
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRUISING? CHECK OUR OTHER CRUISE POSTS FOR CRUISE TIPS & TRICKS:
- Why adults want to be at Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Our 101 Cruise Tips & Tricks
- 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
- Princess VS Carnival: Which cruise line fits your Personality
- 20 Reasons Why we Keep Cruising
- Tips for Cruising with a Group
- Check What to Pack for a Cruise
ALSO VISIT – 40 USEFUL THINGS TO PACK FOR A CRUISE: