We went on a 7-day Cruise with Crown Princess. Here’s our dinner in the main dining room including pictures of the food and the menu. I think I gained a lot of pounds, haha. We also have Carnival Cruise Menu and Food, make sure to visit that if you’re cruising with Carnival but for now, here’s Princess Cruises Menu for you to peruse through.
BESIDES PRINCESS CRUISES MENU AND FOOD, WE ALSO HAVE OTHER CRUISE FOOD ARTICLES WE RECOMMEND YOU READ ABOUT:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
An assortment of bread plus those really nice flower-shaped butter were served while we were figuring out what to order from the Princess Cruises Dinner Menu. Our eldest who does not eat butter ended up wanting to try it because of how good it looks.
PRINCESS CRUISES APPETIZER MENU
I don’t have a picture of the appetizer we ordered but the Princess Cruises appetizer menu can give you an idea of what to order, we must have eaten it too fast and I forgot to take a picture. But based on the menu, I probably ordered shrimp cocktail. Which one would you order?
PRINCESS CRUISES DINNER MENU
Princess Cruises offers their classic menu or always available menu as well as entree choices that changes every night. The hubby ordered prime rib, I had their crawfish, the toddler had fettuccine in a cheese cup while our eldest ordered from the kids’ menu – chicken and fries and a side of rice. She’s a picky eater and wants rice always.
If you’ve never cruise before. Please note that food is included in the cruise fare you paid for except for specialty restaurants on board. Sit down dinner like this is always included and you have a choice of early dining, late dining and anytime dining. You also have the option to do buffet every night but most guests dine at the dining room since everyone always eats buffet during lunch time.
If you travel with babies, check our 101 Cruise Tips where we answer your cruise questions like does cruises carry baby food or can I order as much food as I want during a sit down dinner.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD PICTURES
PRINCESS CRUISES DESSERT MENU
PRINCESS CRUISES COFFEE AND DESSERT WINE MENU
Besides dessert, you can order a cheese platter as well. We never get to do this as always end up being very full by the time dessert arrives. You can also order coffee but drinks like juice and soda and specialty coffee are for an additional fee. If you decide to eat at the buffet located at the pool deck, lemonade and ice tea are available all day without additional fee.
PRINCESS CRUISES DESSERTS
We did order almost everything from the dessert menu, my favorite is their creme brulee.
Do you know what to order now? If you’re undecided on which cruise line to book. Check our Princess VS. Carnival post where we detailed everything to help you decide on which cruise line to choose.
Check out the rest of the nights’ menu during our 7-Day Cruise with Carnival:
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 2 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 3 to 5 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 6 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 7 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRUISING? CHECK OUR OTHER CRUISE POSTS FOR CRUISE TIPS & TRICKS:
- Why adults want to be at Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Our 101 Cruise Tips & Tricks
- 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
- Princess VS Carnival: Which cruise line fits your Personality
- 20 Reasons Why we Keep Cruising
- Tips for Cruising with a Group
- Check What to Pack for a Cruise
ALSO VISIT – 40 USEFUL THINGS TO PACK FOR A CRUISE: