Meat lover, carb-loader, vegan, vegetarian. Eats 3 square meals a day or eats multiple mini meals a day or not mini at all? Whatever and whenever you’d like to eat, you will find something to fit your preference when you’re on a cruise. And the menu is ever-changing so we never have to worry about getting bored of the dishes. Here’s a sample of Princess Cruises Food and Menu from day 2 of 7 of our Classic California Cruise with Princess Cruises.
Pin for later: Princess Cruises Food and Menu
Note: This is merely a sampling of what is being served on board. We cannot predict when the menu would change or if it has changed at the time of your cruise.
Classic California Cruise departs from Los Angeles and visits the port of San Francisco, Monterey, San Diego, and Ensenada, Mexico. This is merely the menu and food during the sit-down dinner. For those who have never cruised before, sit-down dinner is included in your cruise fare with the option of choosing traditional dining (6:30 PM or 8:30 PM) or anytime dining. Other dining options with Princess Cruises includes their buffet (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, and the 24-hr international cafe. And as if that’s not enough, even room service is complimentary.
So check out the Princess Cruise Food and Menu below and let us know what you’ll be ordering if you go cruise with Princess.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD: APPETIZER MENU
PRINCESS CRUISES SIT-DOWN DINNER TIMES:
- ANYTIME DINING℠
Anytime Dining option – a Princess original – allows you the freedom to eat with whomever you wish, and whenever you like – just as you would at a fine restaurant – between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. You can have a table for two one evening and join a group for a festive meal the next.
Not available on Dawn and Pacific Princess. Not available on Diamond Princess while in Japan. Available on Sea Princess effective September 19, 2017 and on Sun Princess effective April 25, 2017.
- TRADITIONAL DINING
Traditional Dining option allows you to dine at the same time, either 6:30 p.m. or 8:30 p.m. in our upscale main dining rooms. You’ll be seated at the same table and enjoy the same tablemates and wait staff throughout your voyage.
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD: SOUP, SALAD, AND MAIN ENTREE
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CRUISING? CHECK OUR OTHER CRUISE POSTS FOR CRUISE TIPS & TRICKS:
- Why adults want to be at Princess Cruises Kids Daycare
- Have an Afternoon Tea in the Middle of the Sea
- The Better Cruise Breakfast Buffet is on board Princess Cruises
- Our 101 Cruise Tips & Tricks
- 10 Reasons to Cruise with the Kids on your next Family Vacation
- Princess VS Carnival: Which cruise line fits your Personality
- 20 Reasons Why we Keep Cruising
- Tips for Cruising with a Group
- Check What to Pack for a Cruise
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD: DESSERT MENU
PRINCESS CRUISES FOOD: DRINKS MENU
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 1 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 3 to 5 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 6 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
- Princess Cruises Food & Menu: Day 7 of 7 Sit Down Dinner
BESIDES PRINCESS CRUISES MENU AND FOOD, WE ALSO HAVE OTHER CRUISE FOOD ARTICLES WE RECOMMEND YOU READ ABOUT:
- You can order Freshly Made Tacos & Burritos on Carnival Cruise
- Chef Guy Fieri’s Burger Joint on board Carnival Cruise is a Must Try
- Do not leave Carnival Cruise without trying their Sea Day Brunch
- Carnival Cruise Menu & Food Pictures
ALSO VISIT – 40 USEFUL THINGS TO PACK FOR A CRUISE: