Nightmare at Dos Lagos discount tickets as available for $18.75 to $20 per person but for a limited time, you can buy the tickets for only $15 to $16 per person. Check the deal below and learn more about the Halloween event.
NIGHTMARE AT DOS LAGOS DISCOUNT TICKETS
Discounted Nightmare at Dos Lagos tickets are only $20 vs. $25 for one, $39 vs. $50 for two, and $75 vs. $100 for four. But until tomorrow only, you can save an extra $4 to $15 on these passes, tickets are now just $16 for one, $31.20 for two, and $60 for four.
ABOUT NIGHTMARE AT DOS LAGOS HAUNTED MAZE & HALLOWEEN FUN:
Dos Lagos Nightmare is a haunted attraction that offers a terrifying experience for horror enthusiasts. With expertly designed sets, realistic special effects, and talented actors, DL Nightmare creates an immersive and unforgettable horror experience. Prepare to be scared as you navigate through the haunted attraction, encountering terrifying scenes and characters at every turn.
Have you ever wondered if you would survive the zombie apocalypse? Now you can find out!
At Nightmare at Dos Lagos you will find yourself outside of the safe zone and surrounded by the living dead. Your goal is to make your way through the infested retail shop to the safe zone. Along the way you will encounter many of the walking dead. You must not become infected yourself.
- Each participant will be assigned a belt containing three flags. Each of these flags represents a life. If you lose all three flags, you ARE infected. The infected will do everything they can to take your life from you.
- If you lose all of your flags and become infected, do not lose hope. Continue with your group until you reach the safe zone.
- You are not allowed to touch, attack, or hit the infected zombies.
- Also, along the way, you might be lucky enough to find extra lives. If you find an extra flag grab it and bring it with you to the inspection area. These extra flags could be on the ground or they might be hidden in drawers or other hiding spots.
Sign a waiver before participating.
Recommended for ages 7+.
Nightmare at Dos Lagos will open on October 6 and is available Fridays and Saturdays plus October 30 and 31.
- FRI-SAT: 7 PM – 10:30 PM
- 7 PM-8 PM: Zombies are slower – more kid-friendly, but still scary
The Shops at Dos Lagos, 2795 Cabot Drive, Corona, CA 92883 (Located at TGI Friday’s Parking Lot)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. AnyTots.com has made every effort to confirm the information in this article and we try our best to update as often as possible but things can often change so we urge you to confirm every event detail like date, time, location, ticket price from the host of the event or attraction. AnyTots is in no way responsible for any injuries or damages you sustain while visiting an attraction or event posted on our website and you assume the sole risk of relying on any of the information in our post.
BUY DISCOUNT TICKETS TO NIGHTMARE AT DOS LAGOS: 40% off
Other Fall and Halloween Events:
- Southern California Halloween Events
- Castle Dark Discount
- Mansion of Lost Souls Discount Tickets
- Fairplex Lights Outs Halloween Discount
- Temecula Mall Mansion of Lost Souls Haunted House Discount
- Sea World Howl-o-Scream Discount Tickets
- Knott’s Scary Farm Discount Tickets
- Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights Discount Tickets
- Legoland Brick-Or-Treat
- Kids Free San Diego in October
- Guide to Apple Picking in Oak Glen
- Best Pumpkin Patches in Los Angeles