Avail of Lights of the World Discount Tickets, $5 – $16.19 and see the largest light and lantern festival in North America as it brightens the Downtown Phoenix skies at the Arizona State Fairgrounds.
You can also enjoy carnival rides, games, crafts, music, dance performances, authentic Chinese food and American treats, and Puppetion Rockers and a Sea Lion show at Lights of the World Phoenix which starts on November 22nd and will run through January 12, 2020.
Lights of the World Phoenix 2019
WHERE: Arizona State Fairgrounds, 1826 W McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85007
WHEN: Lights of the World will open on November 22, 2019, and run through to January 12, 2020. They are open from Thursday to Sunday plus December 24, 25, 30, 31 and January 1.
TIME: 5:30 PM – 10:00 PM
PARKING: Parking at Lights of the World in $10 per car (Cash Only)
Lights of the World Phoenix 2019 will feature over 65 lantern displays of over 6 million lights!
Lights of the World combines the age-old Chinese tradition of lanterns with cutting-edge technology and lights. See displays that extend up to 60 feet and showcase features of different cultures and civilizations around the globe.
You can also enjoy over 20 carnival rides, games, crafts, music and dance performances and authentic food vendors from Chengdu, China, and other American treats available in the Food Court.
The Puppetone Rockers or Sea Lion Show is free with general admission.
Lights of the World Tickets (Full Price)
Lights of the World Tickets cost:
- $17.99 for adults plus $2.76 ticket fee
- $14.99 plus $2.51 ticket fee for seniors
- $14.99 plus $2.51 ticket fee for kids 12 and under
- $14.99 plus $2.51 ticket fee for military (show ID).
- Children 2 and under cam enter Lights of the World for FREE.
- Save $2.01 to $2.56 on tickets by purchasing Lights of the World Phoenix Discount Tickets below.
Lights of the World Season Pass is also available for $45 plus a $5 ticket fee.
Also available, but only at the box office, Lights of the World Family 4 pack Tickets – It comes with admission and unlimited rides for four people for only $99. If you use the discount tickets below, tickets for a family of 4 will only cost you $67.36 for admission but it doesn’t come with unlimited rides.
Lights of the World Discount Tickets
Ticket Deal #1:
Discount Tickets to Lights of the World cost:
- $16.19 + $2 service fee for adults 13 and up
- $13.49 + $2 service fee for kids 12 and under.
- With this ticket deal, you save $2.01 per child ticket (12 and under) and $2.56 for an adult ticket (13 and up).
- As part of the Cyber Monday deal, it’s only $10 for adults and $5 for child admission + $3.75 service fee (until supplies last). Check this discount.
Ticket Deal #2:
Lights of the World Groupon deal cost:
- $19.10 per adult ticket
- $16.37 per child ticket.
- With this deal, you can save $1.65 per adult ticket and $1.13 per child ticket.
- You can also take advantage of Cyber Monday discount, child admission tickets are only $9.19. Check this deal.
Note: No Lights of the World Promo Code or coupons needed to avail of the discount. This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission from qualified purchases at no additional cost to you.
Know Before You Go
- Over 10 million lights and lanterns
- Largest holiday lights show in North America
- Authentic foods and crafts available
- Rides may be purchased separately
- Open New Year’s Day
- Puppetone Rockers (NOV 21, 2019 – DEC 15, 2019) or Sea Lion Shows (DEC 19. 2019 – JAN 12, 2020) are free with general admission
Check other Phoenix Discount Tickets