Avail of LA Arboretum Moonlight Forest Discount Tickets $14 – $24. The LA Arboretum has been transformed into an evening wonderland. Lantern art depicting exotic animals, shimmering flowers, whimsical pandas, soaring dragons and other themes can be seen. There will be live acrobats, dancers and other performers.
LA ARBORETUM MOONLIGHT FOREST:
Where: Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden, Arcadia, CA
Dates: October 26, 2018 – January 6, 2019
Hours of Operation: Wednesday – Sunday: 5:30pm to 10:00pm
Entry times: 5:30pm, 7:00pm, 8:00pm (closes at 10:00pm)
LA ARBORETUM MOONLIGHT FOREST DISCOUNT TICKETS:
- LA Arboretum Moonlight Forest Discount Tickets $14 – $24, check for availability HERE.
THINGS TO SEE AND DO AT LA ARBORETUM MOONLIGHT FOREST:
The Los Angeles Arboretum and Botanic Garden invite you to Moonlight Forest, an unforgettable evening experience of art, culture, and discovery. Masterfully crafted lanterns beckon you into the gardens. Some depict beautiful animals, shimmering exotic flowers and intriguing figures from Chinese legends. The magnificent lanterns reflect three themes: Nature, Children’s Garden, and Chinese Culture — all of which embrace the mission and communities of the Arboretum. Created by skilled artisans from China’s Sichuan province, the Arboretum has partnered with Tianyu Arts & Culture Inc. to celebrate the time-honored tradition of lantern art.
There will be live acrobats, dancers and other performers.
LA ARBORETUM MOONLIGHT FOREST: KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Moonlight Forest is an event with live performances and light installations that are best viewed at night.
- Moonlight Forest admissions start at 5:30pm.
- The exhibition route is a gentle 1 mile long and takes about 1 hour to walk through.
- This is a walking event, there are no shuttles or vehicles.
- Moonlight Forest is accessible for strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility assistance devices. Wheelchairs are not provided.
- There is a great selection of food trucks and multiple bars at the festival site. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- No tripods please but selfie sticks are allowed. Photographs and videos are not to be used for commercial purposes. No night commercial photography is allowed during Moonlight Forest.
- Only ADA-designated service animals are allowed.
- FREE but limited parking is available at three different parking lots at the Arboretum available for festival parking. Rideshare is advised.
AVAIL OF LA ARBORETUM MOONLIGHT FOREST DISCOUNT TICKETS $14 – $24*
SAVE ON TICKETS TO OTHER HOLIDAY EVENTS:
- La Zoo Lights – $11.50 – $18 Discount Tickets
- Winter Fest OC – COMP Tickets
- Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest of Light – $18 – $26 Discount Tickets
- Living Desert Zoo Wildlights – $8.50 – $10 Discount Tickets
- Chinese Lantern Festival Pomona – $5 – $20 Discount Tickets