Avail of Magical Chinese Lantern Festival Pomona Discount Tickets – $10.50 -$14.50 and see awe-inspiring lantern displays that tower up to 30 feet high and 85 feet wide, live entertainment and delicious food for purchase. For 2019, the Magical Chinese Lantern Festival will feature a brand new theme – “Blooming Seasons”!
Update: We’re giving away 4 tickets to one lucky follower. Join the Chinese Lantern Festival Ticket Giveaway below.
Chinese Lantern Festival Pomona
The Magical Chinese Lantern Festival in Pomona will start on November 21, 2019, and run through January 5, 2019.
The Lantern Festival will be open from 5:30 PM to 10 PM with the last admission at 9:20 PM.
The festival will be open from Thursdays – Sundays on 11/21 – 12/15 and open nightly from 12/19 – 1/5.
The Chinese Lantern Festival in Pomona Fairplex is located at 1101 West McKinley Avenue Gate17, Pomona, CA 91768
Festival Tickets (Full Price)
Tickets to the Magical Chinese Lantern Festival cost $15.50 for kids ages 4 to 12, $19 for seniors, and $21 for adults if you purchase them online.
Tickets at the Fairplex Pomona box office will be more expensive and will cost $20.54 for kids ages 4 to 12, $24.74 for seniors, and $28.94 for adults.
Children 3 and under can enter the Lantern Festival for free.
Save money with the following lantern festival discount deals.
Magical Chinese Lantern Festival Discount Tickets
Deal #1: Chinese Lantern Festival Discount Tickets via Goldstar
Discount price: Chinese Lantern Festival Goldstar ticket deal is $10.50 for kids 4 – 12, $12.50 for seniors, and $14.50 for adults. Service fees apply.
Deal #2: Chinese Lantern Festival Groupon deal
Discount deal: Chinese Lantern Festival Groupon ticket deal is available for $35 for two tickets, $65 for 4 tickets, and $90 for 6 tickets.
All discount tickets to Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival include admission to view the Chinese lanterns, live performances, and folk artist demonstrations. Food and beverages can be purchased on site.
disclosure: this post contains affiliate links. No Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival Promo Code 2019 needed to avail of the discount.
Things to see and do at the Magical Chinese Lantern Festival 2019
The Magical Chinese Lantern Festival returns to light up the night in Los Angeles with its BRAND NEW illuminated theme- “Blooming Seasons”!
See the art of handcrafted Chinese lantern making, dating back to 2,000 years ago, with a modern twist.
Each lantern is hand-crafted of modern materials and eco-friendly colored LED light bulbs, as well as visual moving parts to create larger-than-life imaginative displays.
The Chinese Lantern Festival produced by Hanart Culture, brings the magic, art and culture of China to America. These are hand-made but not hand-held, candle-lit lamps.
These lanterns are larger than life and brimming with colors and thousands of LED bulbs.
From those early humble beginnings of silk and paper, the modern Chinese lantern has evolved into wondrous shapes and sizes. Walk among them for a totally immersive experience while you also enjoy :
Experience the Chinese Lantern Festival at the Pomona Fairplex like never before with bigger & brighter stunning lanterns inspired by nature.
- Experience awe-inspiring lantern displays that tower up to 30 feet high and 85 feet wide … even a 100-yard-long breathtaking Ceramic Chinese Dragon
- Explore vibrant lanterns depicting the four seasons of nature & animals in their native environments.
- Adventure through the Amazon Jungle or journey deep into a vast wonderland with animals, insects & reptiles, plus exotic trees and illuminated plants.
- Children can ride Mythical Creature (with adult supervision)
- Savor food and drinks
- Enjoy authentic live Chinese folk musical concerts & traditional dance shows
- Holiday displays await, including taking your photo with lantern Santa Claus
- Shop folk art souvenir booths
- Santa Clause Holiday Displays
- and more.
Know Before You Go:
Parking at Fairplex for the Lantern Festival costs $12 per car to be collected at Fairplex Gate 17.
The Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival is an outdoor event. Rain and strong wind can affect everyone’s plans. When rain or high wind comes, we will close the festival and patrons will be allowed to use their tickets for another time during the festival season.
The festival opens at 5:30 but shows start at 6 PM and 745 PM
Outside food & beverages are not allowed in.
Only service dogs are allowed at the festival.
Chinese Lantern Festival Ticket Giveaway:
Join the giveaway to win 4 tickets to the Chinese Lantern Festival in Pomona Fairplex. Put in your entries below. Come back to see the winner on November 18. The winner can choose from either Thursday, November 21 or Saturday, November 23. Good luck!
Save on other Los Angeles Holiday Events
- Queen Mary Discount $18.85
- La Zoo Lights Discount Tickets – COMP, $10.50 – $18.50 Discount Tickets
- Descanso Gardens Enchanted Forest of Light – COMP – $26 Discount Tickets
- LA Arboretum Moonlight Forest Discount – COMP – $19
- Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade Discount – $5
- Living Desert Zoo Wildlights – $8.50 – $10 Discount Tickets
- Winter Fest OC Discount Tickets – COMP Tickets
- Knott’s Merry Farm Discount Tickets – $44 – $46
Note: No Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival Coupon Code needed to avail of the discount. Photo credited to the Magical Chinese Lantern Festival.