Avail of Chinese Lantern Festival Pomona Discount Tickets COMP – $20 and visit this all-ages experience featuring over 1,000 hand-crafted lanterns, live entertainment and delicious food for purchase.
CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL POMONA:
WHERE: Fairplex, Pomona, CA
WHEN: November 15 – January 6, 2019 (open Thursdays – Sundays and Holidays)
TIME: 530PM – 10 PM (last admission 9:20PM)
CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL POMONA TICKETS:
- $21 for adults, $15.50 for kids, $19 for seniors if purchased online
- at the door ticket prices are $27 for adults, $23 for seniors, and $19 for kids
- or purchase the COMP – discount tickets below
POMONA CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL DISCOUNT TICKETS:
- Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival COMP Tickets, available for a limited time, check HERE
- Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival Discount Tickets $5 – $20, check HERE
- Children 3 and under get in for FREE.
THINGS TO DO AND SEE AT POMONA CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL:
- 1000’s of handcrafted lanterns
- Live Kung Fu/Chinese Martial Arts Performances
- Free Kung Fu Coaching on stage with the performers
- Dinosaur rides (additional fee) for children and play area
- Enjoy a variety of Asian Cuisines
- Take home unique hand-crafted keepsake from the mainland Chinese artisan area.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING TO THE CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL:
- Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival is an outdoor event
- You can show up any time after 530PM
- Kung Fu shows start at 6 PM and 745 PM
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed in.
- Fairplex parking is $12 per car.
- Service dogs are allowed.
AVAIL OF POMONA CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL DISCOUNT TICKETS COMP – $20*
*Note: No Pomona Chinese Lantern Festival Coupon Code needed to avail of the discount. COMP Tickets available for a limited time only. Photo credited to Chinese Lantern Festival. Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.