Legoland Halloween 2018 is underway. We were able to experience opening night of the Brick or Treat Party Nights at Legoland last Saturday but you can still catch it for 4 more Saturdays this October – Oct. 6, 13, 20, & 27.
Read: Save on Legoland Tickets, choose from 18 Legoland Ticket Deals!
You have the option of buying a whole day pass ($79) to enjoy the theme park til 5 PM + the Halloween celebration that starts at 5 PM.
Or, to simply get the Brick or Treat Pass which lets you enjoy the park rides + celebration between 5-9PM ($54).
I would suggest doing the whole day pass so you can do the rides in the morning and focus on the Halloween activities starting at 5 PM. Official start time is 5, but some treat stations are already open by 3 PM while the costume contest registration starts at 4.
LEGOLAND BRICK OR TREAT ACTIVITIES INCLUDES:
- Along with 16 Treat Stations sure to satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth, guests can collect specialty items such as LEGO® commemorative brick, LEGO® Life Magazine containing a special gift and enjoy a bonus treat station inside SEA LIFE® aquarium!
- New this year, Frankenbrick’s Lab, kids can partake in an interactive show with a chance to act as scientists on stage and create their own slime! The kids have to use their imagination and help Dr. Frankenbrick bring his LEGO® Monster to life.
- Mail Order Monsters returns to the Courtyard Theatre where Princess Playwright orders scary monsters from a catalog; however, playful Jester Funny Bones casts a spell on them making the monsters sweet as sugar.
- Returning this year, the Model Shop roof will be the home to AstroBash, a space-themed dance party that’s out of this world.
- Midnight Monster Jam is back at Fun Town Stage where guests can boogie down with the monster crew as they bring their spooky fun character concert to life!
- Deep in the castle at Courtyard Theatre, The Witchettes, five kid witches, return to celebrate the season of Halloween.
- The popular Brick-or-Treat celebration brings back Ghost Cruise adventure, a new pop-badge challenge in Fun Town, a fall festival complete with a LEGO® pumpkin patch building activity, BOOgrass Band and a special LEGO® Friends meet and greet in Heartlake City, where kids can decorate their own craft.
LEGOLAND® Hotel and new LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel join in the fun with their own Halloween celebration Friday and Saturday nights. At LEGOLAND Hotel, guests can enjoy The Monster Bash where the Heroes step inside Mad Marty’s Monster Machine, become part monster and the only cure is dancing.
Guests can also enjoy monster training from the Hotel’s certified monster trainer. New entertainment at LEGOLAND Castle Hotel includes a Royal Carnival, where guests can enjoy juggling, acrobatics, games and more plus the Musical Monsters Show and the Trickster Brigade, who are on the prowl and ready to run amok throughout the Hotel where they can freeze time and play pranks.
Plus, on Oct. 31 – guests, can revel in exclusive entertainment, candy giveaways, a dance party and a special visit from Brick-Or-Treat Characters at both Hotels.
Brick-or-Treat Party Nights is a special event and admission can be purchased for as low as $54 if purchased online in advance.
Additionally, guests can purchase a full 2nd day Resort Hopper ticket to enjoy LEGOLAND California, SEA LIFE aquarium and LEGOLAND® Water Park.
Special event ticket holders can enjoy costume contests, trick-or-treating at candy stations filled with tasty goodies and other surprises, festive music and live entertainment.
LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on select dates throughout October and LEGOLAND Water Park is open weekends 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. through October 29.
With special event admission to Brick-or-Treat Party Nights on September 29, October 6, 13, 20 and 27, guests can extend their day until 9 p.m. at both LEGOLAND California and SEA LIFE Aquarium to enjoy all the Halloween festivities plus add on a 2nd day Resort Hopper to extend the fun all weekend long.
For exclusive savings and more information, visit www.BRICKORTREAT.com or call 760-918-5346.
Visit our Travel tab for more travel ideas.